Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I am new to the Bitcoin community

I am a young Bitcoin entrepreneurs. And I will like the help of the Bitcoin community. If you guys can donate some #bitcoins to help me get started I be happy thank you and have a good time.I've been studying about bitcoins the last past 5 months. And I found out I would love to be a Bitcoin entrepreneurs.
 Although that my capital and my money is short I would like this time to the Bitcoin community if they will be kindness to adopt my idea and knowledge about it points and donate some bitcoins to help my blog out. Over the next few months I'll be posting things about bitcoins and how to get an in home income.
Young Bitcoin entrepreneurs in training
                                      BTC Add 1N3nqViEnEff2UGt7HJXmLFFhuAbuZ2gBH 


No comments:

Post a Comment